Facebook iconTwitter iconGoogle icon

Blog

Posted by drbrizman on March 3, 2015 at 12:25am
When I first becme interested in alternative medicine, it was homeo[pathy I fell in love with. However, that was later replaced with my love for Chinese medicine. That in mind, I still have a deep respect and love for homopathy because it's effectiveness can be quite incredible. I use it for my daughter for example when she is stung by bees which she is highly allergic to and it is just stunning how effective it is. In anycase, I thought this was a very useful article to share which contains links to research conducted on this subject.
4 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 2, 2015 at 12:25pm
Someone said something to me about this before but I was not under the impression that it applied to organic almonds. Today someone gave me this infor again and I am trying to find out more information. It is so disturbing really. In any case, the first article is the problem, the second one is the one that suggests that it does not apply to organic almonds. As I delve more deeply I will post more. Dr.M http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/14155-the-truth-about-almonds.html
10 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 1, 2015 at 11:45am
I just finished the movie Bought it is pretty remarkable. It brings up many very emotional issues as parents for us to view. I wanted to watch everymoment before posting this so I could fully digest it and understand it's content. It is about vaccines and GMOs and the deeper issues that surround these things. It is very much worth watching. https://www.boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/thank-you.php?AFFID=NONE&optin=1 Dr.M
3 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on February 26, 2015 at 1:54am
My journey to health with Dr Matia Brizman:
3 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on February 23, 2015 at 9:31pm
I have a question and not sure where to ask it at. Do we have bacteria bioflims in us that have lodged in our bladders? I keep reading about IC , Chinese Medicine and Anitbotics and it gets very confusing. Thanks. Andrea
3 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on February 18, 2015 at 10:07am
I have said this countless times, but it is a difficult thing to ingest-pun intended. This is such a great article on this subject--please please read it. It is both for those that have cancer and those whoa re trying to avoid it and stay healthy! http://drbenlerner.com/2015/02/11/sugars-the-fuel-for-cancer/   Dr.M
6 Comments