Facebook iconTwitter iconGoogle icon

Blog

Posted by drbrizman on March 31, 2015 at 8:52pm
Although certain points in this article may not apply to those following ICAMA protocol, this is an outstanding article.  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/30/fiber-ferm...   Dr.M
1 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 31, 2015 at 7:03am
OK, I thought since the last few days (really two weeks) have been utterly serious and somber for my family and I have been pretty stressed, I would do a blog on all of the funny things that come up when you are traveling and are trying to keep your healthy life style.
2 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 27, 2015 at 4:05am
It is so crazy, I am on a plane as I am writing this, which, is making my flying much more pleasurable because not I don't feel so utterly disconnected from the ground and life. Thank you all for your kind words, they are appreciated. Life is quite painful sometimes and when it is cut short when someone is so young, it all just seems so unfair. I have my older daughter with me who is a constant reminder of how simple life is and how important it is to live in the moment. In any case, thank you again for all of your kind words. They mean alot. Dr.M
3 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 26, 2015 at 7:17am
OK, so most of you know, I had a family tragedy. Truth is, my sister's son died.  I will be on a plane taveling tomorrow and on Monday- so I don't know what my ability to answer emails on those days will be. I promise to do my best.   Dr.M
12 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 25, 2015 at 1:48am
I was going back through postings and realizing that I had let Christina's question (unintentionally) go on oils. Because sometimes I get tired of hearing myself speak, I thought it would be fun to do something different and ask everyone to submit articles that they have found on oils and post them in response to this blog post.
2 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on March 21, 2015 at 11:44pm
I exchanged emails the other day egarding the subject of emotions and organ imbalances from the perspective of Chinese medicine. The person I was conversing with was saying that as she understood it anger is the emotion of the bladder as is mentioned from the perspective of others who have written on this condition.
7 Comments