Facebook iconTwitter iconGoogle icon

Blog

Posted by drbrizman on May 19, 2015 at 9:02pm
Last week I was speaking with a few people about renovation in their homes. I have posted a few times over the years regarding this subject. It is REALLY important, when painting, carpeting, putting down hardwood floors, etc... to be sure that the materials you are using are "clean" and "Green"!
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on May 15, 2015 at 8:26pm
The subject of headaches, migraines, and occular migraines (and muscle and joint pains) came up a lot today in my conversations with people. This was tied in to the differences people are discerning between the relationship between their diets and health and incidence of these kinds of problems. This is really a much larger issue than I will problably be able to fully explore within the context of this short blog. However, I often use the analogy that certain symptoms are just a different branch off of the same tree trunk. As in same etiology different symptom.
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on May 13, 2015 at 7:50am
My daughter had me pull out many recipes from my past the other day and I was looking for one in particular that I couldnt find. So, I recreated it from my memory. So, this is not precise at all, but most of my recipes arent anyway. However we did it wor-it was so so good! Here it goes:
1 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on May 13, 2015 at 2:58am
I love dogs. As most of you probably know, I love all animals-I have 15, Y'up 15. BUT....It happens, animals like people are not all friendly. I just had a patient call this am from the emergency room having been severely bitten with deep wounds not knowing what to do.
2 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on May 9, 2015 at 10:05pm
Someone sent me this article and I thought it was incredibly interesting. The article discusses the differences in the appearances of the brains of those having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and those without. In that sense it IS very interesting. However, what I find more interesting, as someone who has never doubted that CFS is anything but "REAL" is that different types of medicine have different types of views on the causes and condition of CFS. I am not surprised that the brain does look different but I dont think that the brain is CAUSING the CFS.
6 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on May 9, 2015 at 12:03pm
I was having trouble the last few days getting into this part of the website so I could not post until now. I have had a lot of issues I wanted to comment on this week starting with-- the conversation of balance and staying on track came up several times this week. Its started with a patient who, was among my hardest over the years. She was so awful. It seemed impossible to get her to improve. After time, her progress increased until her improvements became clear. She was able to get her body well balanced and pain no longer was the driving force in her life.
7 Comments