Facebook iconTwitter iconGoogle icon

Blog

Posted by drbrizman on August 29, 2015 at 4:29am
This came across my computer today, I thought I would share because it is quite fascinating.
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on August 26, 2015 at 7:41pm
My name is Scott and in 2006 (when I was 41) I was suffering from symptoms typical of  a bad urinary tract infection off and on for over 6 months.  My symptoms included pelvic  pressure (even after I urinate) urinary frequency and urgency, burning during and/or  after urination.  I was also beginning to feel classic symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel  Syndrome), rectal itching, urgent bowel movements etc.  These symptoms seemed to  “attack me” or “flare up” every week or two, and last anywhere from 3 to 10 days.  It
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on August 26, 2015 at 4:38am
Integrative Approach and Classical Chinese Medicine: Divergent Meridian Theory
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on August 25, 2015 at 9:37pm
I have posted a lot over the years on the power of one's own mind and belief. I think it was last year I posted about a book called Biology Of Belief, which, I really feel in love with speaking about the concepts of defying your own genetic make up and tendencies based on what it is YOU beleive. http://www.amazon.com/The-Biology-Belief-Unleashing-Consciousness/dp/140...
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on August 23, 2015 at 9:49pm
I know that I post post post and then I disappear for a bit before another go. What happens is that I post on things that inspire me and sometimes finding that insipiration is difficult. What we do here is so very stressful. I have been thinking about all the various things I could say in the last week and it all seemed redundant and oversaid. This morning, I received an email from someone, and this was after many other conversations on the phone this week that were similar and I suddenly that inspired me.
2 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on August 12, 2015 at 3:11am
Integrative Approach and Classical Chinese Medicine: Earth School; Compensation “Nature abhors a vacuum” (Spinoza, 1632-1677)
0 Comments