Facebook iconTwitter iconGoogle icon

Blog

Posted by drbrizman on December 10, 2014 at 10:53pm
Next week marks the beginning a of congressional meetings for the despicable Dark Act. Smart to be informed and buying "the butterfly" non- GMO verification and contacting your senators;) http://m.ibtimes.com/gmo-labeling-debate-headed-congressional-committee-1734922   Dr.M & B.
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on December 9, 2014 at 2:32am
We hope everyone has a beautiful Holiday-what ever it is your family celebrates and wanted to extend a 15% off the Bomasense Gift Collection on Bomasense Products. http://www.bomasense.com/catalog/gift-packs   Dr.M & B.
0 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on December 7, 2014 at 2:57am
Someone asked me post this because she could not quite figure out how to do so herself:
6 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on December 7, 2014 at 12:49am
Someone emailed me and asked about feminie protection and toilet paper. I did several posts a couple of years ago on this but am having my own problems navigating informaiton in the site. So, I did not want to delay.
3 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on December 5, 2014 at 12:18am
I THINK we worked out all of the glitches in the new website functioning, but please let us know if you are finding anything that is not working the way it is supposed to! Thank you! Dr. M & B.
6 Comments
Posted by drbrizman on December 4, 2014 at 9:01pm
Shopping for good quality food is only the first step. How we cook our food also matters. We all need to save time and live in our busy world. But, we do not want to make choices at the expense of our environment and our health. Getting back to the old days of eating foods in their most natural form is really the best way to eat. Unprocessed food that is not cooked in a way that all the healthiness is cooked out of it-or worse that toxicity is created by it.  Children often have access to microwave cooking at school so be sure to educate your children on this subject!
2 Comments